Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ferrari........

In addition to loving photo's of archictecture, nature etc, i also enjoy motorsport. A close friend of mine owns 2 ferrari's and a porsche, i'm fortunate enough to drive them when i please and accompany him to various track days up here in Queensland.

Here's a Photoshopped pic of his 2005 Ferrari F430 at the track yesterday, i thought my efforts turned out quite well, i wanted a subtle blur and some wind blown edges............. this is my first serious attempt at PS.

[Image: DSCF0536ed.jpg]

FujiFilm Finepix S5600

Interesting angle, do you have the original version?

We don't make mistakes, We make discoveries!

I do i do.......... would you like that posted up Janika?

FujiFilm Finepix S5600

Go ahead and post it. Is there really any such thing as a bad Ferrari photo?Big Grin You did a good job I like your effects.Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

two ferrari and a porsche...!

Nice picture... I like the angle... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Petographer Wrote:Go ahead and post it. Is there really any such thing as a bad Ferrari photo?Big Grin You did a good job I like your effects.Smile
The original.......

[Image: DSCF0536.JPG]

FujiFilm Finepix S5600

I like the concept... take the reflections of the background out of the front bumper though.

Hm... nice shot! I'm not sure if I like the fuzzy version or not... Big Grin

sg,

Both shots look great. I love a great car shot. I agree that the reflection is a little distracting.
I hope you dont mind but I couldnt resist having a play around with such a great shot...

[Image: DSCF0536edit.jpg]

Canon 50D.
Redbubble

Smarti..... cheers for that, as i said in the first post, my PS skills are in their infancy i'm afraid Sad

The colour? My god my friend would murder me if i showed him that!!!!!!!!!!!

FujiFilm Finepix S5600

sg - I guess both your friend's Ferrari's are red? haha Smile
smarti77 - i like what you've done to the pic, looks good! cleared up the background and reflection from the front.
and the colour makes it interesting too Smile

adam Wrote:sg - I guess both your friend's Ferrari's are red? haha Smile
The only colour for Fcars adam !!!!! Big Grin

Smarti, would you mind telling me what was involved in PS the above pic??????? It really has improved on my s*&tty attempt.......... Sad

FujiFilm Finepix S5600

oooh come on...you can not have a blue(purple) ferrari....
uuhmmm is this the photoshop playground?

hehehehe nicely done

christian

SG,

I didn't take long. Most of it was just using the photoshop clone tool to remove the background and trees visable through the windows. This is relatively easy because the rest of the background is already burnt out. It took a little longer to remove the reflection on the front of the car, again just using the close tool to copy colour from nearby without any visable reflection. I only changed the colour to highlight the changes (using hue adjustment and mask). I was going to make it pink but thought it might reflect badly...on me.

here is the edited version without the colour change..

[Image: DSCF0536red.jpg]

Canon 50D.
Redbubble

Smarti, thanks so much for the rundown........... i'm going to give it a shot myself and see if i can duplicate (to a certain degree :/ ) what you have done...........

Looks outstanding.

FujiFilm Finepix S5600

Folks.... my finished (for now :| ) version of the shot is in the Photoshop playground for those who would like to see........

FujiFilm Finepix S5600