Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Malmsbury2

Around the town...[Image: skylineweb.jpg]
[Image: passageweb.jpg]
Both taken with the Tamron 90mm.

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

I really like #2 in this lot. I like the way the eye is drawn to the red door. My only suggestion would be to have moved the door more towards the right side of the frame. That being said I still want to wander inside for some scones and jam! hehehe

Big Grin

Muzza

"The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer." -Anonymous

hmmm, I guess if you think about it, the white wall at the right becomes slightly disturbing, but there is no other (easy) way to have the flower baskets in the picture.

definitely a postcard shot though, in the best sense!

uli

Agree with the others - #2 is just lovely.

There is so much tucked away in it (I love the bell!), and the line of pots and amount of pathway you've included in the shot leads the eye naturally towards the door which is obviously the biggest point of interest.
A great example of a shot where all the elements work together instead of fighting each other. Excellent. Big Grin

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.