[Image: af5a3fb4.jpg]

[Image: 799f4afc.jpg]

[Image: 13e8be75.jpg]

[Image: 36f7a4ce.jpg]

[Image: 4e50c20f.jpg]

[Image: a4d9b011.jpg]

[Image: bc7117f6.jpg]

Hi Automan,

I'd like to critique these shots, but I'm having some trouble understanding what it is you were trying to achieve here. Do they form a series with a common thread of some kind or are they simply eight seperate unrelated shots?
If you want in-depth critiques for them then I suggest you try to limit your post to include just one or two related photos at a time (unless they all in fact form a single series and you want them critiqued as a series, not as single images). It's also a very good idea to number them when there are multiple images, and also provide some information to guide the rest of us. What were you trying to achieve? What were your goals? What would you like others to comment on specifically? Who are these people? Does it matter who they are? Is there a background story that is relevent? Why did you choose that particular style of post processing? All that kind of thing. Even if you'd like people to approach a photo with no preconceptions and to just give their initial thoughts and gut feelings... then please say so.

If you aren't looking for an in-depth critique of the shots but simply some feedback, then perhaps they might be best posted in the "Showcase" or "Snapshots" sections? But even in those sections, image numbering and any additional text information that may help the viewers understand the images will be a real help (and will most likely result in more feedback for you). Its also usually a good idea to avoid re-posting the same images if you can avoid it.

Your images certainly seem quite unique, but I'm finding them not easily accessible when posted as they are; absent of any context. Without guidance from you I'm at a bit of a loss about what you'd like me to comment on.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help... but you can help yourself. Smile

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.