Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

That was funny

Hey ST are you playing with the site again?? That was funny I only had one browser open but there was two of me........ and when I posted there were two post......Rolleyes

I logged out and back in and was going to delete the extra post but it was gone....Big Grin

Hm, there is still at least one double post here...

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

thanks G, I removed the text from the double........

The site was very slow before I was having trouble getting my post off I would say I must have hit it twice on that one.

I think I lost a couple of posts during that same period.
(If I had gone back to the message screen and hit "submit" again, I probably would have had double-posts instead.)

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Hey guys, it wasn't me. Big Grin I think the server was just busy...

I did notice some wierd behaviour of a similar nature though, only this one is more scary!

I saw my post appear twice in the "Rufus critique" thread, and went and removed the text from one of them. Then I noticed that when I did that, both of them were updated! I looked at the post ID - and both of them were the same! I have no idea why, but the same post was being displayed twice in the page. It was my really lengthy essay (Big Grin) too, so I got a heart attack... but good thing I had the text in my clipboard history (I always copy before posting just in case it fails).

The wierd thing is that when I go back to the thread now, I don't see the double post anymore. So wierd. :/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by alastair_hm
Apr 23, 2007, 02:25