Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cowgirl Finished

Ok im finnally done with the pic , I HOPE!!! . i need to get better at PS ( or at least faster ). Thanks for the help on the picture yall , and the lesson on changing the bg toad its done and if there is anything else with this one it will just have to stay like it is . Big Grin .

[Image: fixed%20for%20web.jpg]

Hope yall enjoy!!!

........... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Looks good Shawn. Sorry I didn't comment on this in your critique post. I intended to but now that you have it here there's really not much point. The only thing I might add is that when doing background changes like this it doesn't hurt to look at some of the hard edges of your subject and smooth them out a little with the blur tool. Such as on our left, her right side around her ear and hair. It's a dirty quick fix but works well. Just make sure you have a very small brush selected. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

It looks super, and I am sure she will be delighted with it. Agree with Colin - a very quick touchup to the edge of her hair on the left side and another speck on the left side of rise of her hat and you are done!

Great work Drake!

thanks yall , i did the touch up and it does help it out . Smile

Quote:Sorry I didn't comment on this in your critique post
no need to appoligize , i knew you were out there LOL

Thanks Again ...... Shawn

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Good lighting Shawn, I like it...

We don't make mistakes, We make discoveries!

Totally awesome! Good to see that you've taken all the advice onboard, and it's turned out great. Nice job! Big Grin

Great job on this Shawn, you'll learn what you need to know in PS in no time Smile

EnglishBob Wrote:Great job on this Shawn, you'll learn what you need to know in PS in no time Smile
It's all practice, Drake - you learn a bit here, a bit there. People give you a push in the right direction. PhotoShop is just practice. You have the eye and that's what's important - the PS skill set you can develop by just spending the time on it. Only thing - don't totally worry about what others think - you also need to experiment - trust your own eye on things...

Best
T

oooops - an echo in here - the site is abit flaky tonight on my pc

EBob: Removed the echo Toad Smile

Thanks Yall!!!

i do have to say that all that i have learned in PS was all thanks to you all , and A LOT of playing . There will be more to come , i am woking on about 6 different shots at the sametime so get ready LOL

........... Shawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Russt
May 5, 2007, 21:40