Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

White background

[Image: IMG_4954edit.jpg]

Just another Taliver shot, this was the only half decent one I got (and its only half decent!) but I just wanted to show what you can do with a white blanket, a window and a trusty ol' 580ex bounced off the roof.
Whaddaya think?

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

I think you should use a coloured blanket /sheet for background as it looks a bit bright.
And your little boy looks like he has two black eyes (more steak)Big Grin
I don't know how to lighten that though, only dodge a little.
Thats how I see it. Others may see it different. Smile

This is with paint bucket, but a sheet behind him will leave all bits of hair etc intact.
[Image: 7_IMG_4954edit.jpg]]

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

I think he looks great... only criticism would be the little bit of food that's around his mouth, and also a slight tinge of blurriness in the jumper... but other than that, I like the white background.

the original background actually had more texture in it, I just blew it out to see how it looked Tongue

jules, thanks, I noticed the bit of food just after I uploaded it- it also bother's me that I can't see his hands.

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

The bags under his eyes could do with a little patch just to take away that black eye look - but a lovely shot. Hands would have been nice - but the shot still works.

Canon stuff.

I think it is a fine shot. Just the lighting isn't quite even from the window light on the one side.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Nice soft lighting and background, there isn't much of a focal point though. It should probably be focused on his face, but even that is a bit blurry. (Along with his shirt.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MBS
Aug 2, 2020, 09:31
Last Post by MBS
Jul 13, 2016, 01:30