Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dawn from Swan Brewery

Went on a Dawn shoot on Sunday, here's a few

[Image: 225847793_262a9d96ae.jpg]

[Image: 225850420_a51fd495f6.jpg]

[Image: 225849379_f1e57be679.jpg]

[Image: 225848818_b8cb6729d1.jpg]

The rest can be found at my flickr set http://www.flickr.com/photos/adamadam/se...252996435/

Big Grin

veyr nice indeed mate. sharpness is great, dof spot on and best of all they are perth Smile

I am impressed by how clean these images are. Even at original size on flickr these are very sharp and not a spot of unwanted noise. The pano composition of the jetty and bridge was my pick of the bunch.

Canon 50D.
Redbubble

Adam - these are great. Number 2 is my favourite, but all are very nice. Well done.

Canon stuff.

Nice spot, great photos - my only comment lens distortion of the building, maybe could be straightened?

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

really good series Adam.....I enjoyed the flicker slide show too..........to many good pics to pic a fav

ok #2 and 3 and 1 Big Grin

Thanks for all the nice comments everybody! Smile
I also considered the building distortion (but kept it the way it is), I'll have a go straightening it later, and see how it goes Smile
thanks!

Hey Adam, these are some amazing pics - I'm gobsmacked. I love the pristinely clean pics... everything looks so calm, and the light and colour is fantastic.

My favourites are #2 and #4 - with the city skyline...

These look lovely,good work. My favorite is no 2.

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

Calm indeed, Brilliant shots and good timing, I love the mirror like water on #1... Have you tried straightening out the building on some of these? When I shoot w.a sometimes I have to straighten buildings too, this is due to lens distortion, Not much we can do about it. Even the best lenses do this, but can be easily corrected in P.S. or P.S.P.. Good job! Smile

We don't make mistakes, We make discoveries!

Nice shots Adam!

Great color and very vibrant.

My favourite is #1.

Paul L.

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

Nice collection of shots Smile

Alastair says "Visit My Blog?"

Great work ! i really like # 2 and #1 . is that a street or a bick path , its so clean ..

......... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Thanks everybody Smile still haven't gotten around to straightening the buildings yet,
The river wall is concrete, the footpath/bicycle path next to it is, I don't know what material, but it's similar to a road but without the larger aggregates Smile hehe

Very slick. Memerizing.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Very nice, A. I particulalry like #1 and #4.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
May 29, 2016, 20:13
Last Post by EnglishBob
Apr 30, 2015, 13:19