Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A few from The Smokies

Here are a few that i took during Thanksgiving . I didnt get a whole lot of time to shoot but i got a handful that i liked .

#1 [Image: 77_web1.jpg]

#2 [Image: 33_web.jpg]

#3 [Image: web%202.jpg]

I havent done a whole lot to these but i hope you enjoy them . As always any C/C is welcome .

....... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Hi Shawn,

Like the second one. On the third one you might want to try a shade white balance to get rid of that blue tint in the water.

Cheers,

Chris

Canon stuff.

#2 is a classic - really captures the power and speed.

Thanks WS and Toad ,

i was happy with #2 also . I have a few more but i will wait to post them .

... Shawn

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

You made excellent creative use of the existing light, Shawn.

What are you doing still awake at this hour, or did you just get up?

All are great Shawn, but the second one is a picture I would print large and hang in my living room... Smile
Not only because of the great effect you got in the water, but also because of the wonderful colors you have in the rocks and foliage...

Look forward to see more pics from your trip... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks Keith and Irma ,

Yes Keith i was getting ready for work , I hate the real world LOL . And yes the lighting was very harsh. It is funny how when you are ready to go shoot everyone else takes there time . So we didnt get out there til around 11 am or so .

Irma i am glad that you liked these , and I am planning on getting the second one enlarged but not real sure what size . But i want it big enough to stand out . LOL

....... Shawn

Me too I like #2 and agree with Chris on the WB in #3.
Flowing water is a lot of fun to experiment with, isn't it?

Uli

Shawn,
#2 is def my fav. as well. Nice captures... keep shooting.. God Bless
In Christ,
Brad

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 1Peter 1:16

I have to agree, #2 is fantastic...

Sharon

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
Winston Churchill

Thanks Uli ,Soldier ,and Abree ,

I am really glad that yall liked them . Thanks for looking

....... SHawn