Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hiatus was just a bit too long!

My opologies too all that may have thought I've abandoned Shuttertalk. No so. Just a break for forums all together. As well as photography. From this point on I will be back as a regular contributor to Shuttertalk. There will be so much to catch up on and there will be no way I'll get to all those missed posts and topics. I'll just have to pick up from this point. So, to those who's posts and topics I have missed or will miss please don't be offended. I'll do my best to contribute to Shuttertalk from here on out.

In a week I'll be away for 8 days in Playa Del Carmen Mexico so be sure to see some photos when I return.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Welcome back!!!! Hoping to see some fresh stuff from you soon!
Good to have a break once in a while.

The Mexico stuff sounds great.

Canon stuff.

Thanks Adam. Yes WS. I can't wait to get some sunrise beach shots.Smile

My flickr images

Great to see you back, Colin. I hope the break was a good one, and that everyone is well.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Hey Colin, good to see you again, mate!

Have fun in Mexico too - looking foward to the pics...

Hey Conk. Welcome back - I also am in a low ebb photographic-wise - so I can sympathize. I saw that there was a missed call from you on my cell phone a ways back...

Thanks Mat, Julian and Rob. The break was long enough to make me realize how much I missed the Shuttertalk community. There most definitely will be some photos coming. Smile

My flickr images

good to see you back on shuttertalk Peto..... I thought you suffered the moderator curse........(become a moderator and never seen again) Big Grin Big Grin

I am having a bit of a forced break while I wait for the new pc, limited excess at the moment....... tomorrow I hope

looking forward to seeing some new pics

cheers

Thanks Russ. Whatcha gettin for a puter?

My flickr images

The new pc is the intel core 2 duo E6400 just a 1 gig ram to start 250 gig hard drive stand alone geforce video card 256mb........and a new veiwsonic 20" widescreen Big Grin

Awesome.Smile Very similar to what I recently built.

My flickr images

Happy to see you around, Colin... Smile

The other day I was just wondering whether you were already there or not.... So you are leaving in few days... Great!!

You will visit one of the most beautiful places in Mexico, I am sure you will love it..

I am getting a bit envious, I must say... Smile

Wish you great time, and lots and lots of beautiful pictures Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thank you Irma.Smile

My flickr images

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EnglishBob
Nov 24, 2016, 12:06