Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Lump in my PC

Ho ho ho. Early christmas pressie. Sony DVD/CD all format recorder/player, which I have just fit this evening. The old one was decidedly dodgy, so maybe I can play with it a bit and see if it can be fixed.
My only problem with the Sony is the colour and style of the case front which contrasts with the old one. I haven't been able to figure out how to get the (facia ) off.
Maybe I can't as the button is a different shape also.

I also bought a cheap DVD player (Proline.) for the TV. That is good because it plays photo files from cd's. £20.00 sterling.

We are just coming into the cold part of winter, while you on the other side of the planet are basking in hot hot temperatures. Am I jealous? No! Christmas is not the same without a bit of snow and a robin or two.Smile

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Thats good NT. You enjoy your Christmas in the snow while I enjoy my here on the Myan Riviera.Big Grin Only problem is that it ends soon and I´¨ll be back to the dismall rain ov Vancouver.Sad

Good luck on the toy.Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Thanks and you too. Have a nice holiday Peto.
Mayan? that sounds like Mexico/Peru, pre inca. 'Thor Heyerdahl and Chariots of the Gods.'

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.