Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Introduce Yourself!

Hi all,

I've done some re-organisation 'round the place, have come to the conclusion that the previous thread for new member introductions was getting a bit unwieldly. As such, I've closed posting to it.

In it's place is a new forum called and have created a new forum called "Introduce Yourself!". If you're new to Shuttertalk, basically post a new thread with your username and (optionally) a tagline or slogan as a title, along with any greetings or introductions in the message body.

Existing members, feel free to re-post an introduction - most kinda got lost in the midst of the 485-post long thread. :|

Have fun!
Jules

hi! im hoping to learn from you guys! Smile

[Image: IMG_2600_5.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2605_9.jpg]
A days work....

Good evening iso800. You have come to the right place.
I suggest you look through the Index in orange at the top of the board. Most photo's are in Snapshots, Showcase or Critique, although you can post nearly anywhere, they may get lost around here.

I like the first shot, the second looks a little blue. But a nice start Smile

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

thanks for the suggestion! this is really a nice site for beginners like me.

We are all beginners, just some began a bit earlier.Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

NT73 Wrote:We are all beginners, just some began a bit earlier.Big Grin
I was missing reading you NT... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Irma, I love your message. It means so much to me here in northern Arizona, the land of the Navajo.

Keep looking outside the box. Big Grin

Canon EOS xTi w/ 17/85, Canon SD850, Canon sx100, Epson 3100z w/ 2.0, former Milolta SRT 101 and Canon EOS filmster.

Thanks Pippin... Smile

I really look forward to seeing your pictures.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Welcome to Shuttertalk.

Hi to all,
I am Bruce Mendes... i am new in this forum and looking forward to this forum it seems very useful.. site is really good for me who is beginner in forums...

Hey Bruce, welcome to Shuttertalk! Hope you find it useful here and please make yourself feel at home.

Julian

Welcome Bruce.

Canon stuff.

Hi Everyone,
I am Sandy Rochard a guy from the USA.Well i new to this Forum and even the website,so i request all member of these forum please introduce to me.I welcome all you.Well i like photography and many other things.
Thanks

Welcome to ShutterTalk, look forward to seeing some of your work.

hello friends i am vernon..
==============
vernon getzler

Hi Vernon... welcome!

Hi Donnah...

… bye Donnah.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

…bye BillyJean, 'from Utah', posting from the Philippines…

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Bye again Donnah

Hello all..I'm Bree...new to this site

Welcome Bree! Big Grin

Hi Bree.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ferenc
Feb 23, 2014, 17:31
Last Post by Colly
Feb 20, 2014, 18:24
Last Post by Ferenc
Jan 20, 2014, 15:43