Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Webpage design II

So here is what I have done so far:

Ulrike Richter Photography

For now I launched a no-fuzz version, wanted to get something out there now. I will spend more time improving it over time. This version sitll has bugs, and certainly some I haven't noticed yet. Personally I thought it was slow, and I was wondering if the actual JPEGs can be smaller than the size they are displayed at. Now they are exactly the size at which they are displayed.

Any feedback is welcome of course!

Happy "Chun Jie" (Spring Festival, coming up this weekend) everyone,

Uli

Looks really good, Uli. I liked your content and the presentation of your galleries. If you add more photos to each gallery, will they scroll to the side?

I see you even gave Shuttertalk a endorsement!

Best
Rob

Very nice Uli... simple, to the point and shows off your work perfectly.

So how did you do it? Which software did you end up using?

If you have time, I suggest fixing up some minor things such as "Travel" having a space after the T in the gallery bit...

Thanks for the link too! That's awesome! Big Grin

thanks for your comments guys!

I just did it in Netscape composer, it was very easy, almost like powerpoint.

Rob, I don't think anything would be moving.... but it's a very nice idea. I really have to look into what else is possible.

If you notice more bugs, let me know!

I wish I could have made a functional link, but I don't know if that is possible in Netscape comp.

By the way, someone warned me that I would have to put a disclaimer on my webpage if I put any links, saying that I am not responsible for the content of the webpages I am linking my homepage to..... Is that necessary?

Uli

wulinka Wrote:By the way, someone warned me that I would have to put a disclaimer on my webpage if I put any links, saying that I am not responsible for the content of the webpages I am linking my homepage to..... Is that necessary?
Nah... not necessary. Big Grin

Very nice web site Uli.
Congratulations!! Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MichaeROlivieri
Jan 15, 2020, 12:50