Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wonders of the Chinese Landscape

Hey Uli,

I spotted this on reddit and was just amazed at the beauty of the Chinese countryside... I immediately thought of you - what an awesome experience you must be having.

http://thrillingwonder.blogspot.com/2007...scape.html

I know it's probably not all roses like those above, but just wondering whether you've had any opportunities to take similar photos?

Jules

Very beautiful.

Canon stuff.

Excellent site with great pictures Jules.
Thanks for the link.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

wow! really beautiful, huh?? I hope I get to travel and see some places like that. Some of the shots look like aerials, wonder where he was standing to take them. I have seen lots of reports of stunning landscape in China, unfortunately we aren't near any of these places. "Huang Shan", the Yellow Mountain is supposed to be very nice and "only" about a 7 hours drive away, so there is a good chance I'll get to go there.

But landscape isn't especially one of my strongest sides anyway, I am quite happy with the people and things I get to shoot around here Smile

My impression of China is quite different, or at least complementary

Uli

Wow! So beautiful!!! :O

At first when I saw the title "Wonders of the Chinese Landscape" I thought it was a joke, because there's a trend that happens here with our landscapes. At first, they look really good, but within a few years, after not maintaining they go really bad, often the worst on the street Tongue but the photos shown are very natural!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post