Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Upload your latest photo!

Whether good, bad, or in-between - upload your latest photo and show us what you've been up to! Big Grin

[Image: DSC_8404.jpg]

This is my wife and niece... we were at a lunch to celebrate my brother in law's birthday. We were just about to leave when I caught these shots... Big Grin

One from Sunday's wedding

[Image: IMG_7617.jpg]

Canon stuff.

41th Wedding Anniversary 2/april went to local animal farm, and then for a meal.

Mr. Slater's parrot says "Hello"

[img]http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/images/upload/Mr Slater's parrot..jpg[/img]

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

David and Goliath, or, 'I could take you with one hand behind my back.'

[Image: D&Goliath.JPG]

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

The David and Goliath shot is superb - should have its own thread...

The wedding shot is also a dandy.

NT, was this seriously your last shot?

It's pretty fantastic anyway! uli

NT73 Wrote:David and Goliath, or, 'I could take you with one hand behind my back.'
Now that's a once-in-a-lifetime pose!

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

[Image: DSC_1162copy.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0912copy.jpg]

dust? what dust? Big Grin

Nothing Spectacular compared to this other stuff, Barn Swallow building under the eaves of my building.

[Image: Barn%20Swallows%204-1-2007%201-13-54%20PM_0080.jpg]

wulinka Wrote:NT, was this seriously your last shot?

It's pretty fantastic anyway! uli
Thanks all,
D & G and the parrot, were taken yesterday at a little place called the Ponderosa, and in a hot, rather dark building. The parrot was on top of a cage and the D&G (Cricket/chicada and Chamelion) were in a glass tank (like a fish tank) I could get close to the glass. Both were hand held, with the 50mm f1.8 and both are slight crops.
In the room were King snakes, corn snakes, spiders, rats, and horned dragons.
The last shot of the day was of the boy next door, spinning a ball on his finger. Not quite as exciting.
(Needs a little background PP. Smile Changed 05/04/07.
[Image: 83_Andrew.jpg]

Lumix LX5.

This was taken from the Fitzroy Falls, off the Illawara Highway, we were travelling from Kiama, a beachside town to Moss Vale on the Southern Highlands. I stood on a deck jutting over the mountain, there was a steel grill you could also stand on and look straight down to the valley. The area is known as the Illawarra Escarpment, part of the Great Dividing Range which straddles most of eastern Australia. Wild country.

[Image: illawarra_esc.jpg]

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

[Image: 6_s.jpg]

Just a quick snap at a local fair

Muzza

"The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer." -Anonymous

shuttertalk Wrote:Whether good, bad, or in-between - upload your latest photo and show us what you've been up to!
Here you go, the very last photo that I shot today:

[Image: 33lnsec.jpg]

It's a zero-frame exposure as I was walking back to my corporate sponsor. Hey, I have to save the good stuff for the current assignment.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Here's my last photo - almost a month ago - nothing impressive - just something I took to illustrate my up and coming Shuttertalk article on building a digital frame - but it really is my *last* photo taken...

[Image: _RCW139620070319.jpg]

I guess I need to get out and take some photos...

Muzza - I like your snap - she's a peach...

Cheers Toad...the girl is pretty as a picture as they say and boy can she sing..us down here in Oz may see her on telly this year in a certain show! Here is another pic from the same day...different girl though with some post-processing!

[Image: Ind.jpg]

Muzza

"The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer." -Anonymous

Here is one of mine . Just out being board LOL .

[Image: _MG_6410%20copy%202.jpg]

...... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

I just got back from my brother's house across town, and the last exposure was of his internally lighted globe.
[Image: kak.globe95.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MarkLant
Dec 11, 2017, 14:27