Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hotting up...

Hmm....am not wanting to overpost and risk familiarity breeding contempt, yet I realised I hadn't posted one from the annals that I thought you might like.
I took this on the tail-end of recouping from an unpleasant illness in November. I was, like most of the population of the western hemisphere(so it seemed) trawling round the over-hyped, over-priced and tourist-ridden Westonbirt Arboretum, about 8 miles from me(funny how I always say evreything is just a few miles away from me...well, that's cos it IS Big Grin)
This is one of their collection of Japanese maples: 50mm and polariser, f5.6, no saturation adjustments.

[Image: blazetreeB-web.jpg]

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Yes, I like it a lot, Zig.
Beautiful autumn colors, and the light is great. You did a wonderful work in this one. I love the contrast of the dark branches and vivid colors.

I am very happy you decided to post it. It is really a great picture... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

The colours and the light are brilliant.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com