Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I wonder how jules is doing!

Hope Jules is doing better than me.
I am struggling with foreign pcs and funny keyboards.
And this is only europe. I am in Spain, (nr. Almeria) weather is fine and warm but not hot.
Nearby are small lakes and mini shrubland, where birds and small mammals abound. (espescially frogs)Big Grin
We have a large contingent of white egrets roosting very near to our apartment and although it is difficult to see them clearly, we get shots of them in the evenings as the come back to roost. Mornings they tend to rise before I do.
Can´t post anything as I don´t have the correct interfaces(wires) so pic wise you will have to wait. I think I may have a few decent ones.:/
Back hopefully Saturday with a lovely tan (Jules again. Sorry! Rolleyes) to boot.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Hey thanks for asking - sounds like you're having the same troubles as me! I've been dying to get to an internet point over the last 5 or so days, and only managed to do so today...

Hope everyone is doing well!

I'm currently in Florence, Italy - came from Rome, and Venice before that. And was in Amsterdam, and Munich prior to that...

It's been a great trip so far! Heading to Switzerland and France over the next few days, then back to London! Big Grin

Jules

I started missing your post NT, I didn't know you were on holidays ...

Look forward to seeing your pictures.

Jules, the day the said you would be in Munich we had the best weather of the year! Germany treated you well in this regard, I think.... Smile
Great that you are enjoying your trip!!

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Look forward to your return and those pics NT Smile

Neat timing to get you both here in such quick succession, NT & Jules... I hope you're both having great trips. Don't worry about the wires; have a blast and show us later.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by shuttertalk
Jun 30, 2005, 04:56