Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello there!

Hi,

My name is Pam and I am a stay at home mum who is looking to explore photography as a means to earn money while spending as much time as possible with my son.

I bought my very first camera when I was 5, it was pink and took horrible photos but I was hooked. I come from a family where cameras out number people 5:1. At 13 I started working for the Australian racing driver club race photographer and at 16 I got my very first Nikon. Currently my tool is a D70 which I hope to upgrade in the next few months

and just for fun here are the first two photos I ever took with my camera Big Grin

EDIT:
fixed in the other post and now I can edit too!

Hi Pam, welcome to Shuttertalk.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Hey Pam, welcome to ST! Feel free to use our image upload facility - sometimes those image sharing sites can be unreliable.

Jules

Welcome Pam - looking forward to seeing some photos.

Canon stuff.

Thank you very much.
Here's a retry with the uploading
[Image: smallflower.jpg]
[Image: Hollysmall.jpg]

I'll add my welcome to Shuttertalk Wink

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

Hey, welcome!

Sony A700/ 16-80mm / 70-300mm / 11-18 mm / 100mm macro

My Flickr page

Welcome to ST ...

...... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Is that a Border Collie Pam? I love them and have two myself.

Canon stuff.

Thank you for the welcome Big Grin

Yep, they're beautiful dogs. In that photo she was 14 and arthritic and could still convey an air of dignity.

Its good to meet a pro.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/