Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

umm...

....where'd Craig go? Anyone seen Irma in a while?
I'm trying to affect nonchalance about Canon FF so thought I'd pad around the corridors for a while...Smile

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Hey Zig,

I have been checking in daily since I re-appeared, just haven''t had time to prepare anything else for posting yet Smile

Thanks for asking Zig, we've missed them both. Big Grin

Irma was in Mexico? (I think) for a bit, and she also popped in briefly to mention that she was in the process of moving houses, so she might be a little occupied. Big Grin

Hi ... Smile

Thanks Zig for asking.

I went for some weeks to Mexico and then I moved ten days ago. This is my first week in the new home without G, he is back to work, so everything is coming back to normal... Wink

I've been reading and watching in the past few days, beautiful pictures you all posted while I was away... I am happy to be back Smile

I'll try to take some pictures to show my new neighbourhood... Wink

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Hi Irma, it's good to see that you've fought your way through some of the boxes. Big Grin

(I still have some things in a box that I originally packed 12 years ago, and I've moved five times since then.)

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Hi, Matthew...

You are righ I don't have to unpack all now... I can take my time. Smile

I thought that the hardest part was over, the part where we had to negociate what to leave out and what to take with us... but it is not that easy... now it comes the part of the agreement... where things should go...

I decided today to leave the organizacion of the kitchen to G. I will help all the time, but he will tell where things will go... I think that will be easier Wink

Paul Cezanne

Aaagh! A man in the kitchen? Not me. Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

NT73 Wrote:Aaagh! A man in the kitchen? Not me. Big Grin
Haha, I'm not a stranger in my kitchen... I quite enjoy it actually! Big Grin

I wandered into the kitchen for a mo...and you're all back in the lounge! Wahayyy!Big Grin

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

NT, Hi... Smile
I like a lot a man in the kitchen but just for cooking to me...Wink

Jules, I didn't know you liked to cook! I can imagine you backing cookies with Olivia one of these days... Wink

Hi Zig...
Smile

Do you have any news about the new 5D? I am out of Canon news at the moment.

Paul Cezanne