Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Camera Club Photo Exchange

Are any of you members of a camera club?

Would your club be interesting in doing a photo exchange with my local club in Yorkshire?

The idea is we exchange a number of club members photographs (in digital format). These get shown on a club night and the members rate and comment on the work then send the results back. Generally picking a top 3 and a number of highly commended pictures.
This is meant to be a bit of fun so the comments can be a bit tongue in check.

If you think your club will be interested send me a message with your contact details.

Alastair says "Visit My Blog?"

Hey Alastair,

Former resident of Derbyshire here, now in California. I am a member of a local club and will see if there is any interest from Members. I am digital chair for a local Club Council too, so will check with them.

Would be interesting to show shots from my part of the world to the club.

Hi,

That would be cool, let me know if there is any interest or not.

Our projector can only handle digital images up to 1024x768 pixels, so your images would need to be resize to fit that format.

Cheers
Al

That's pretty much standard over here, all our competitions are that format.

Any interest from your end?

Sorry, I didn't make the meeting, spent that night in the hospital, still not feeling great, but i will check with them in the newsletter that goes out next week.

EnglishBob Wrote:Sorry, I didn't make the meeting, spent that night in the hospital, still not feeling great, but i will check with them in the newsletter that goes out next week.
Sorry to hear you've not been well, hope you feel better soon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Jul 14, 2020, 09:55
Last Post by Barbara G.
Mar 12, 2020, 04:53