We all learn something new each day, and so we’d love for you to share your tips, techniques, tricks or ideas with our readers. Don’t worry about not being able to craft the perfect article, what matters most is that you have something valuable to share.
Our goal is to deliver helpful quality content and we’d be honored to have you share your experiences on a recent project, or lessons learned, or things that worked or didn’t work with ShutterTalk users. Your work will receive full credit as well as a link to your site.
What Kind Of Articles Do We Publish?
- Tutorials – either helping people get started, or walking them through a process or a project.
- Tips or Tricks – something you’ve learned or figured out that would be helpful to others.
- Opinion – do you have a strong opinion on something in our industry and the research to back it up? These can make useful talking points.
- Guides – longer articles really dig into a subject.
- Reviews – a review of a camera, lens, software or other piece of photography gear.
What Will We Ask Of You?
- We’d love it if your article could be a minimum of 650 words long.
- If your article could include approximately 4 photos/images (they really make articles come to life).
- A byline about yourself and a link to one of your sites or social media accounts.
- The article needs to be 100% original and must not be published anywhere else and you give us the right to use it on our site indefinitely (this refers to the text not the images).
How To Submit An Article.
Shoot us your idea via our contact form. This way we can tell you if we think it’d be a good fit for the site. If it is, we’ll let you know how to send the article to us.