Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My car! The panoramic version!

Taken with my Sony V1 manual mode, F8, 1/200s.

[Image: Pano-1--smaller.jpg]

If I can work out how to post links to a laegr file I will cos it looks better double this size, enjoy.

Big Grin

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Well thats certainly different Pete, you have two lots of foreground interest now! Smile

Couldn't decide which side to put it on???

Albert Einstein

Nice panny! I'd crop the left side at the tree (maybe straight down the middle) and leave the car on the right. No one wants to see the back portion of a car anyway... Big Grin

haha, that's a very long car!
and very nice landscape/scenery too!

You did a good job at keeping the exposure constant. Great work Pete.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Wow! Awesome.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Woooohooo..trippppyyyy!
I know nothing about tthis technique...howdya do it?!!

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Cool! I have seen other people convert a large circular pano like this into a .mov file - which then you can rotate around in a complete circle with your mouse. It is a very neat thing - and is the next logical step with a full circle pano like this!

Best
T

Cool! I have seen other people convert a large circular pano like this into a .mov file - which then you can rotate around in a complete circle with your mouse. It is a very neat thing - and is the next logical step with a full circle pano like this!

Best
T

shuttertalk Wrote:Nice panny! I'd crop the left side at the tree (maybe straight down the middle) and leave the car on the right. No one wants to see the back portion of a car anyway... Big Grin

Thats no good, would not play with your head!! :o

Albert Einstein

Zig Wrote:Woooohooo..trippppyyyy!
I know nothing about tthis technique...howdya do it?!!

This one was 13 shots taken with plenty of overlay, used Autostitch to join them. You don't have to just take shots sideways, you can also take shots up down and sideways, Autostitch works it all out. It is important to make sure that the exposure is even across all your shots so manual is a must.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post