Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Softball

I was out " helping " my duaghters friend pitch . And thought that i would shoot a few shots and maybe catch a few that would help her out . Here is a couple .
[Image: 9350721-R1-013-5%20copy.jpg]

2[Image: 9350721-R1-015-6%20copy.jpg]

3[Image: 9350721-R1-007-2%20copy.jpg]

thanks for looking ........ Shawn

sorry the first image is a little big LOL

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

G Shawn, are you sure these are just snapshots? They are good shots. I particularily like #1 and #2 is the close runner up. With a more defined dof #2 would have been the winner. Good shooting bud.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Thank you very much Peto ( that means a lot to me ) .

Quote:G Shawn, are you sure these are just snapshots?
the real reason i put these in snapshots was , a lot of the pictures that i take it seems they arent " up to par " ( if that makes sence ). I really liked these shots and i had a fun ( but scarry ) time shooting a few of them. A 40 mile per hour pitch @ 40 ft. Is a scarry thing coming straight at you with only 13 year old catching the ball right in front LOL :o. And i was running eveytime i shot Big Grin..

Thanks again for the comment ....... Shawn

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

I wouldn't think they are snapshots... They are all great pictures... #1 is my favorite... I like a lot her expression and pose... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

thank you Irma!! i think i liked # 2 the most ( but mainly because of the ball in mid air ).

Thanks ......... Shawn

good series BD, I like #2...........but the expression on #1 takes the cake. Well captured!!!!

#2 gets the $$$ for me..... great series BD Cool

FujiFilm Finepix S5600

hehe.. I can see why you like #2 the best shawn - it was clearly the toughest of the 3 shots for you to get with the ball in mid-air, and it came out really well.
But I agree with Irma that the pose and expression in #1 really makes it my favourite as well.
Good one!

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Thanks to you all !! I am really glad that yall like these photos. I am going back out soon to take some of my daughter pitching , and i hope to get the smae results Tongue

.......Shawn

Awesome work... #2 has the "caught in midair" look, which is priceless. I think sports photographers try very hard to get this type of shot. I really like #1 too - it shows the action perfectly.

thank you ST. I really didnt expect this kind of responce to these shots.. Big GrinWink

...... Shawn