Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hard to participate

I thought I'd put this post out to you all to apologies for my lack of participation on the board. I have been replying to some posts but not getting to others as time is really affecting me lately. I'm terribly busy and do not turn the computer on much. I just don't want people wondering why I can respond to some posts and not others. I do not mean to leave anyone out. Normally I try to read and respond to all threads. Again, very sorry.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Life happens to us all at times. We appreciate the time you do spend here Smile

Do not let it worry you P. Sometimes it is nearly impossible to answer anyone. We all have a life as well. :/

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Hey mate, Shuttertalk is recreation on a voluntary basis - don't let it get in the way of your life... Big Grin

If you're busy, we definitely understand - all of us go through the same... so don't feel bad for doing so.

Appreciate the update though, and thanks again for all your hard work! Big Grin

Thanks for understanding friends. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

no worries , we all know you are out there looking . Life does get too busy sometimes .

... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

I'm sure everyone really appreaciates the time you do spend answering posts, and we all have a life outside!

uli

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post