Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Laughing Bride

This year marks the end of the first year of my entrance into wedding photography. I haven't posted a whole lot here, as I am still working on my post processing. I was never a huge fan of PP, but seeing some of the work out there, got me to change my style a bit. I still recon at least 90% of PP can be minimized behind the camera. The rest is at the computer. But thats just me Wink

Anyhoo, I was going thru one of the weddings, and found a image that I really liked, so I figured I'd post it, and get some feedback. TIA!

[Image: bridelaugh.jpg]

I thought about cropping the image, but as I mentioned, I like to capture certain things in a image to get the shot. I was shooting with a 70-200 here, and I used the flowers down the middle row to add the yellowness you see to the right of the shot.

Canon 20D: 17-85 IS, 50/1.8
Fuji S5000: DCR-250, DCR-720

Wow, what a fantastic capture! I have to agree with you about PP- and I think you've done a great job here!
Well done.

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

I think I saw this shot on the POTN site. It is lovely - the yellow in the right hand bottom corner you talk about is a little distracting for me. But the emotion in her face is what makes this shot.

Congratulations on your first year in wedding photography.

Canon stuff.

Nice to see you back here, G.

Not sure I agrre with the comments on PP because I LOVE to process photos - but just the same, this is an excellent capture. The bride must be thrilled!

Neat capture of her expression. These shots usually turn out to be the best memories for the newly weds. Good job on the candid capture! Wink

John

We don't make mistakes, We make discoveries!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Toad
Dec 24, 2010, 10:40
Last Post by NT73
Nov 21, 2009, 14:00