Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where I'm at with my photography... How about you?

Excellent thread and responses.
I'm rather surprised at myself that I'm not taking photography seriously...yet I'm not really sure what I mean by seriously. I seem to be "working through stuff", so that even the creative things I do seem to be icing that not's woth a bean unless the cake's ingredients are right. Pavel, mate, you'll have to forgive me, I do speak pictorially by nature:/...
If it makes sense my saying this, I'm finding the musical side of my, er, output to fulfill my visual needs...I tend to "see" via music more skillfully than with a camera, and I confess to being not "hungry enough" to want to change this at present. At any rate, my creativity(or desire to yabber away in a language other than words in order to get some kind of homeostasis), tends to shift about, or really to block and unblock, and I'm maybe not as single-minded about it at the mo.
Actually, the weather has been, and is, complete pants, which doesn't help.
Mind you, one thing I must get round to, is "pretending" I've only got 10 exposures to play with, as I was really miserly and thoughtful when using the Pentax67...my metering has gone a bit sloppy too(aw, I'll rescue it at conversion). I've also developed a taste for Oatibix recently...and I'm sure there's some kind of holistic outworking there.
That last bit was not serious.
Wink

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EnglishBob
May 21, 2017, 10:52