Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Photography is bad for your health!

Do you want to know a great way to put on weight and drink for free? Get involved with event photography! In the last few months I have put on a good 5kgs from drinking while working.

Just last weekend I managed to drink on the clients behalf three times and this seems to be quite the trend for a lot of events.

So on this basis I am declaring that while it may be a merry time its bad for you!

lol... shutter-size me? Smile

and you ask why you're becoming my hero.... I've put on 5kgs sitting on my butt like a sucker... at least you've been out and about...

Camera: Nikon D70
Level: Eager Amateur
Area of speciality: Sceneries
Area of Learning: Portraiture

LOL, sounds dangerous!

In a different way my camera put me in danger. I am English, but 4 years ago I moved to Central California and live not to far from the High Sierra's. I often drive into the mountains to walk and take pictures. So I am 40 miles from a town and stepping from rock to rock looking up at the peaks..... then hear a noise right in front of me... I was about to step on a rattlesnake! I guess I am definitely more greenhorn than mountain man!

I now pay much more attention to where I am stepping and a little less to the scenery!

I'll take the being fed and watered to death route please!

It's also bad for your reputation....!
I've been told MANY times by MANY people that "You look like a stalker"

Then everyone was introducing me as a stalker JUST because I carry a big camera around (and take pictures of unaware people).

After a while, someone even dared to introduce me "He's a pervert"... WHAT!?!?! lies.... he's just jealous that he doesn't take nice pictures... haha....

but.... calling me a stalker?! I don't even know exactly what stalkers do, but I'm sure they don't take photographs?!

I thought PIs took photos and stalkers just plugged your backside? haha Cool

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

Sure they do Adam, but they're called Peeping Toms not stalkers, unless you're a peep 'n' stalk!

They are bad! make people who hold cameras look like dirty people... or maybe it's just me and my silent walking...

I don't peep or stalk! Sad

hehe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EnglishBob
May 21, 2017, 10:52