Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

newbie to the site

Hi
I am Jim, a newbie when it comes to photography less then 2 years with the past year a more serious attempt to learn the art. Originally had a camera to record travel vacations, moved on to birding photos and now just trying to learn how to use the camera in various situations and types of pictures. I live in Southern Ontario, Canada which does lend itself to a wide berth of photo opportunities, although right now they are all based on snow. Rolleyes Right now I shoot with a Canon Powershot SX50HS.
I see this forums as a place to learn and look forward to doing so with the forum's help.

Jim

Hello and welcome to the forums! We are glad you are here with us and look forward to learning more about you and your photography adventures! There are different levels of skill here so no problem with how experienced you may or may not be. Thanks for joining us!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Hi Jim, welcome to the site! Smile

Welcome to the forum Jim Smile

(Mar 5, 2014, 07:29)Jim F Wrote:  Hi
I am Jim, a newbie when it comes to photography less then 2 years with the past year a more serious attempt to learn the art. Originally had a camera to record travel vacations, moved on to birding photos and now just trying to learn how to use the camera in various situations and types of pictures. I live in Southern Ontario, Canada which does lend itself to a wide berth of photo opportunities, although right now they are all based on snow. Rolleyes Right now I shoot with a Canon Powershot SX50HS.
I see this forums as a place to learn and look forward to doing so with the forum's help.

Jim

Hi Jim, I'm a newbie too. Had my Sony DSLR for 4 years but only been a photography nut for 2 years, so perhaps similar level to you. I've learned a lot from forums like this and tutorials on the 'net. Joining a camera club 2 years ago has pushed me along tremendously. Best wishes from Anne (Melbourne, Australia) - current photos all based on sun and sea!

Just want to say thanks to all the warm wishes and hope to share photos and insights with all Smile

Welcome to the forums Anne! Nice to have you here along with the other new members! Thanks for joining us!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Cesna
Jan 22, 2021, 01:34
Last Post by Barbara G.
Feb 15, 2020, 10:14
Last Post by Barbara G.
Feb 13, 2020, 18:54